What You Get
- Art prints are printed on textured Fine Art Paper. It is an acid-free, 100% cotton, single-side coated paper showing a natural white finish with a slightly structured, soft-textured surface matte. They are printed on Canon Printers using the Canon Lucia inks, which have superior archivability and increased color range.
- Unmounted prints are paper only and are shipped rolled in a sturdy corrugated shipping tube.
- Mounted prints are mounted on white Gatorboard, which is a light weight but favored alternative to foamcore, known for its exceptional rigidity, surface quality and durability. They are shipped in oversized corrugated boxes for added protection.
- Canvas prints are printed on professional grade bright white, poly-cotton canvas with acid free coating. Its poly-cotton weave provides more resistance to humidity and shrinkage over time. The canvas print will be mounted over 1.5 inch thick (depth) stretcher bars. These prints are meant to be hung unframed or inserted into a canvas floater frame. The sides of the mounted canvas will match the background color of the painting.
- Actual prints will include the signature but not the black border or website info.